Avoid the #1 mistake in building a coworking community:
doing it alone
Hey, are you new here?
These are my most popular and most valuable pieces, to help you get started.
Hi, I’m Alex.
I build communities, started one of the longest running coworking communities in the world, write a crapload of words every day, tweet a little too much, coach people to be the best version of themselves possible, can’t stop learning new things, and do my very best not to take myself too seriously.
I have just one goal:
To fill the world with truly excellent collaborators so we can all work together, better.
Because let’s be honest…most of us aren’t very good at working with others.
I’ve gotten better at collaboration myself by living by these three rules:
- True communities & great collaborations start with the foundation of a meaningful relationship, not a transaction.
- Learning is a part of everyday life, and we learn best from each other.
- Do, or do not. There is no try. JFDI.
My latest posts about coworking & community building
- Towards a More Diverse & Inclusive Coworking Community
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- “What is a community, really? How do you know that you have it?”
- How to get people more involved in your community without forcing it
- Indy Hall <3 Philly Dev Night Community
- there’s no such thing as a collaborative space
- Lets cheers to the next 10 years
- what’s next at Indy Hall? let’s find out.
There’s a lot more where that came from!
Choose from 600+ other articles now »
Know what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for by searching, don’t give up! Shoot me a message on Twitter, I might be able to point you to a post about the thing you’re looking for.