isn’t for the lack of interesting things going on. Quite the contrary, in fact. I have a MILLION things I want to write about. Among them:
- The opening of Independents Hall on 32 Strawberry Street
- The power of building the community before the product or service
- My own discoveries about balance and time management
- Neat new development projects
- A summary of what I’ve learned so far along the path of building IndyHall
- and much more…
In the mean time, to tide you over, you can read this piece in the Philadelphia Inquirer about IndyHall.
Whatever you do, don't build your coworking community alone.
Join the 3000+ community builders who get my newest posts, lessons, stories, and tips like "How to fund your coworking space" and "Why I hate the title Community Manager"