..in a totally insane world right now. I:
- am just about wrapping up another 4.0 term at drexel(yawn).
- have quit my job at empathylab to pursue my career as an independent contractor(mom dad and girlfriend are all freaking out a little bit. im as happy as a pig in shit.)
- have formed alliances with some incredible talent on both coasts of this country, and am working on
some very cool things (which I will disclose soon enough), and am attempting to work on
some other cool things (also…coming as more information surfaces)
- am going to miami with my girlfriend for new years, to visit my best friend. antics must ensue.
(oh, and they will)
- have a feeling that 2007 is going to bring a lot of new excitement and opportunity to me and the people around me.
only a couple more weeks until 2007. this has been one crazy year. they tell me it just gets crazier.
[tags]insane, opportunities, drexel, independent contractor,talent, miami, antics, 2006, 2007[/tags]
Whatever you do, don't build your coworking community alone.
Join the 3000+ community builders who get my newest posts, lessons, stories, and tips like "How to fund your coworking space" and "Why I hate the title Community Manager"