Skip to Content

Alex Hillman

better coworking, better business, and better communities

Twitter Instagram

Search this Site

Type in terms like retention, culture, or tummling and press enter to search.

If you can’t find what you’re looking for by searching, don’t give up! Shoot me a message on Twitter, I might be able to point you to a post about the thing you’re looking for.

Posts about #community (Page 9 of 9)

Beyond the buzzword, my take is that community is all about creating experiences where people feel trusted, safe, & supported.

This collection includes my full back catalog of articles about exactly how to start, grow, and nurture a thriving community.

← Newer Posts

Illadelph’ Representin’

community
1 minute read

Are you a Philadelphian traveling to Austin this weekend like I am?

Continue Reading

Barcamp of 1727

community
1 minute read

How cool is this: Last night I met with the guys at P’unk Ave about some potential coworking opportunities, as well as other community outreach exercises.

Continue Reading

independents hall: more than just a rant this time.

coworking
1 minute read

alright. so ive done my fair share of shouting about coworking. It’s time i got down to tacks (?) and start outlined my intentions.

Continue Reading

recruiters that “get it”

business
1 minute read

I’m admittedly not a big fan of recruiting agencies/head hunters. I was pleasantly surprised when I met MaryHelen Votral and the CM Access crew back in September at Creative Camp and saw a completely different kind of recruitment process.

Continue Reading

c’mon philly!

coworking
1 minute read

i wrote about philly pride almost a month ago, and apparently I’m not the only one experiencing it.

Continue Reading

philly pride: i’m ready to swallow mine, how about you?

coworking
1 minute read

Continue Reading
← Newer Posts Page 9 of 9