The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.
Hey, are you new here? Start with these articles.
These are my most popular and most valuable pieces, to help you get started.
Hi, I’m Alex. I have one goal: to help your communities and collaborations be as successful and sustainable as possible.
I've done it myself by living by these three rules:
- True communities & great collaborations start with the foundation of a meaningful relationship, not a transaction.
- Learning is a part of everyday life, and we learn best from each other.
- Do, or do not. There is no try. JFDI.
Sound like your jam? Then I'm happy to tell you that you're in the right place.
My latest posts about coworking & community building
- Conversation Therapy
- There’s never only one community
- The Neighborhood Watch Method for Coworking Space Security
- Behind the scenes of a front-page Biz Journal interview, “Coworking: Any old space won’t do”
- “How I turned an empty coworking space into a coworking community”
- Do’s and Dont’s for photos of coworking.
- Don’t forget what it’s like to be a community member
Think you know what you’re looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for by searching, don't give up!
Shoot me a message on Twitter, I might be able to point you to a post about the thing you're looking for.