- Julian Awad, CEO, Co-Founder, Smart Genetics LLC
- Thomas M. Balderston, President & CEO, Mid-Atlantic Capital Alliance
- Blake Jennelle, CEO, Anthillz, and Founder, Philly Startup Leaders
- Patricia Tawadros, CEO, Xercel, Inc.
- Steve Welch, Co-Founder, DreamIt Ventures
Philadelphia is no longer just a biotech hot spot. Work is underway to turn the city into the Silicon Valley of the east coast. Ambitious entrepreneurs are blazing a trail to build a technology hub in Philadelphia, create more high tech jobs, and foster the growth and success of new technology firms. Join us for a fresh perspective from technology leaders and the investors behind their creative endeavors.The event is taking place at Helium Comedy Club at 2031 Sansom St from 5:30-7pm on Wednesday, April 23. Patty asks you to RSVP if you plan to attend–call the Center City Proprietors Association at 215-545-7766 This event is free for CCPA and Philly Startup Leaders members, $20 for non-members, includes complimentary hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.