- Leading Indy Hall with Geoff and my friends
- Writing a lot (long and short form)
- Trying new restaurants
- Proactive communications & growth, strategy & implementation at Wildbit (2 products, Beanstalk and Postmark)
- Directing product and business development at DynamicWear with Jarvus and ChoiceShirts
- Interviews and/or photoshoots
- Guiding technology decisions at ProWorld
- Listening to music
- Coaching small businesses & startups
- Developing a housing community based on Indy Hall with DIGSAU and Postgreen
- Planning parties
- Teaching people how coworking really works
- Drinking at National Mechanics
- Wishing I had a little more time to do a couple more things
Whatever you do, don't build your coworking community alone.
Join the 3000+ community builders who get my newest posts, lessons, stories, and tips like "How to fund your coworking space" and "Why I hate the title Community Manager"