a project’s production line is limited by 3 factors:
- quality of product (ideally high)
- speed of turnaround (also ideally high)
- budget (ideally low, at least from the perspective of the person paying the bill)
the trick is…you can only have two at a time.
of course, the maximization point of this equation is where all three lines cross and optimize with the right quality, speed, and cost. but in the real world, you only get 2.
- which 2, as the customer, would you choose?
- which 2, as the producer, would you choose?
Whatever you do, don't build your coworking community alone.
Join the 3000+ community builders who get my newest posts, lessons, stories, and tips like "How to fund your coworking space" and "Why I hate the title Community Manager"