Avoid the #1 mistake in building a coworking community:
doing it alone
Hey, are you new here?
These are my most popular and most valuable pieces, to help you get started.
Hi, I’m Alex.
I have one goal: to help your communities and collaborations be as successful and sustainable as possible.
I’ve done it myself by living by these three rules:
- True communities & great collaborations start with the foundation of a meaningful relationship, not a transaction.
- Learning is a part of everyday life, and we learn best from each other.
- Do, or do not. There is no try. JFDI.
My latest posts about coworking & community building
- EP8 – The [Literal] Art of Community
- EP7 – Fractals, Adulthood, Trust (and Tentacles)
- EP5 & 6 – Live From Coworking Europe 2014 in Lisbon
- EP4 – Teamwork in coworking spaces & how great teams works together
- Listen to The Coworking Weekly Show! Here are the first 3 episodes.
- What to do when people in your area don’t understand coworking
- Why do some freelancers work out of cafes vs. coworking spaces (and vice versa)?
- Conversation Therapy
There’s a lot more where that came from!
Choose from 600+ other articles now »
Know what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for by searching, don’t give up! Shoot me a message on Twitter, I might be able to point you to a post about the thing you’re looking for.